With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You'll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You'll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
OpenTable is passionate about restaurants - serving the restaurant industry is part of our origin story, and we continue to be committed to helping restaurants create amazing hospitality experiences. We are expanding our product marketing team, and are excited to find the right teammate to join us in helping our restaurant community do what they do best - better!
OpenTable is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive innovation and growth for the most powerful platform in the restaurant industry. In this role, you will serve as the voice of the market, help define product strategy, own go-to-market strategy, and drive successful launches for our Marketplace and Digital Advertising solutions. As part of the product marketing team, you'll help restaurants unlock the value of the world's largest network of valuable guests, securing restaurants more awareness and bookings, and ultimately revenue. You will work closely with our product, B2B marketing, sales and broader marketing teams to help grow our restaurant network and drive deeper engagement of our existing customer base of more than 50,000 restaurants.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit to deepen and scale OpenTable's ability to solve for short term and long term restaurant needs, while delivering continued excellence in our market research, positioning and go-to-market strategies. You love working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, and bring deep experience in product planning, positioning, go-to-market and growth. You have a passion for driving successful outcomes, and are willing to challenge the status quo to push the business forward.
In this role, you will:
- Understand industry and audience insights that inform product road mapping
- Own the positioning and messaging for a product line built to serve the needs of OpenTable restaurant partners
- Develop strategy and lead execution of cross-functional go-to-market for new launches
- Partner with Product, Design and Marketing colleagues on driving cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with high impact product initiatives
- Collaborate across marketing to develop assets and campaigns to support product awareness, growth and engagement
- Enable field teams to sell and drive adoption of products and features, serving as their key product subject matter expert
- Define and measure product performance, making optimizations and recommendations to drive further growth
- Build positive relationships across the organization, with the ability to lead cross-functional team projects
- Present strategy and results of major company initiatives to senior-level business partners
Please apply if:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within a B2B context. Open to management consulting, with experience oriented towards marketing and/or B2B SaaS technology.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA is a plus.
- A balance of creative instincts and analytic orientation is required.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing "get it done" environment
- Creative problem solver, with an entrepreneurial mindset and high degree of ownership to deliver measurable results
- Proven ability to lead and own strategic, cross-functional projects and programs
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams and leading high impact go-to-market campaigns
- Experience driving research and audience insights and developing recommendations for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience messaging to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Outstanding project management skills; results focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
- Experience with inventory management technology and/or two-sided marketplaces is a plus
A few of the benefits you get at OpenTable—
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work
- Focus on mental health and well-being
- Company paid therapy sessions through SpringHealth
- Company paid subscription to HeadSpace
- Company-wide weeks off each year - the whole team fully recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation + time off for your birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Health, dental & vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Focus on your career growth
- Enriched learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development
- Access to thousands of on-demand e-learnings
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
"Remote work allowed"