Paul Bros NEXTreme Inc. is looking to hire punctual, reliable, hard working, energetic laborers with valid driver's licenses to work at Giant Mine in Yellowknife, NT.
Successful applicants must hold a valid driver’s license and have their own reliable transportation to and from work.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO CURRENTLY LIVE IN YELLOWKNIFE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Responsibilities/Duties (but not limited to):
- Material handling - Cutting, grinding, bending
- Tearing down structures
- Gathering, sorting and moving debris
- Cleaning and organizing
- Ensure the appropriate use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing tasks
- Must be prepared to work at assigned locations as the workload dictates
- Carry out all other misc. tasks assigned by foremen
- Deliveries/pickups around Yellowknife
- Load and unload materials to and from delivery trucks, ensuring that they are safely moved.
- Willing to perform physically demanding work
- Use of hand power tools
- Valid Driver's License (Required)
- Reliable (Reliable)
- Punctual and on time (required)
- Reliable transportation to and from work (required)
- self-initiative and a team player
- Ability to prioritize, working within a fast paced shop environment
- Safety orientated. Following rules and all safety procedures.
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to work under limited supervision
- Confined Space (an asset)
- Fall Protection (an asset)-Aerial Work Platform (an asset)
Other tickets considered an asset:
- (First Aid, WHIMIS, Skid Steer, Forklift, Telehandler, ANY heavy equipment operation, etc.)
Please submit your resume through this ad, by e-mail or in person. Successful candidates will be contacted by e-mail/phone. The ad will remain open until the position is filled. All resumes will be kept on file for 3 months.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have your own, reliable transportation, to get to and from work?
- Do you currently live in Yellowknife, NT? If you do NOT CURRENTLY live in Yellowknife, NT - Please do NOT apply.
- Driver's License (required)
Work Location: In person