About GWL Realty Advisors:
GWLRA is a leader in both the commercial and multi-residential real estate industries. Driven by our values of Integrity, Ambition, Creativity, and Empathy, our vision is to be a sustainable company known for exceptional real estate management, trusted advice, and outstanding service by consistently fulfilling our mission to deliver strong, long-term results for our clients.
Our Winnipeg team is currently seeking an exceptional Tenant Services Coordinator/Concierge supporting the property management team in overseeing a portfolio of commercial properties in the downtown core. A passion for fast and friendly customer service is a must as this role will be dedicated to providing “white glove service” exclusively to one key tenant. This person will work closely with a dedicated Building Operator to ensure all of the needs of the tenant are addressed as quickly and efficiently as possible.
This position will act as the main resource person with our external and internal partners. If you are an outstanding communicator, a highly organized and proactive person when it comes to solving problems, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and inquiries, service requests from key tenants and forward them to building operators and service providers, with professionalism and courtesy.
- Maintain positive tenant relations at all times by resolving complaints and ensuring tenant satisfaction.
- Build relationships with key contacts; proactively engage in frequent touchpoints to ensure work has been carried out satisfactorily and the quality of customer service is optimal.
- Encourage tenant feedback by touring space and conversing face-to-face with key tenant contacts daily.
Administration and Operations:
- Administrative tasks, such as updating information in property management systems, creating and tracking work orders for maintenance staff as it relates to key tenants.
- Manage and maintain the Angus Anywhere maintenance management system, including issuing work orders, and all other related reports, as well as data entry of all work orders as it relates to key tenants.
- Produce Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) report, to track response time to work orders. Liaise closely with Property Management and Operations team to minimize response time.
- Develop and maintain an effective line of communication with staff, key tenants and contractors; coordinate with site personnel and liaise with various internal teams.
- Writing and sending notices to key tenants.
- Act as a resource person for the Property Management team.
- Establish and maintain good communication with the Property Management team and provide administrative support as needed.
- Maintain the tenant contact information log.
- Coordinate set up of parking and security access card.
- Assist with tenant related projects.
- Perform other duties, as required, such as provide back-up coverage to the Property Administration team when needed.
- Assist in the supervision and coordination of building-related events and tenant appreciation events.
- Maintain event calendars; help coordinate the welcome kit for new tenants and various ad hoc projects.
- Assist with tenant satisfaction surveys.
What we Offer:
- 1+ year of experience in customer service (ideally in real estate, hotel, or retail).
- Desired administrative experience.
- Experience in property management, an asset.
- Passionate about customer service and always looking for ways to exceed expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate complex situations.
- A highly collaborative person with strong communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal).
- Intermediate level knowledge of Yardi 7S, Angus Anywhere and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Must be autonomous with a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility, autonomy and professionalism.
- Must be able to work in different buildings.
- Must be able to work during regular and off hours as required
- 3 Weeks of Vacation per year
- 3 Paid Personal Days per year
- Up to $2,000 annual Education Allowance
- Up to $5,000 annual Mental Health Coverage, plus other comprehensive benefits and savings programs
- Up to $400 to use towards wellness annually to help support your financial, physical, and mental wellness
'What we Offer' section only applies to full-time employees.
Learn more about our commercial and residential businesses, our values, and careers at GWLRA.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
GWL Realty Advisors is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
CIGWL utilise la plateforme d’un tiers, soit un système de gestion des candidatures (pour l’acquisition de talents), afin de gérer son processus de recrutement. Pour connaître la politique de protection des renseignements personnels du fournisseur du système de gestion pour l’acquisition de talents, cliquez sur ce lien. Si vous choisissez de postuler à un poste chez nous ou de recevoir nos offres d’emploi, vos renseignements personnels seront aussi recueillis par CIGWL et utilisés conformément à notre Politique de protection des renseignements personnels (cliquez ici pour lire la politique de protection des renseignements personnels de Conseillers immobiliers GWL inc.).