Class 1 Truck Drivers Dedicated Team Run
What Will You Be Doing?
We are hiring for our Longhaul Dedicated Team Run. These openings offer consistent and steady miles each week.
What’s in it for you?
- These are dedicated runs that offer consistent and steady miles each week
- Great home time, most weekends at home
- These are light loads with priority dispatch
- $0.344 per mile for all miles plus additional pay for picks and drops
- A Safety Bonus paid out every quarter.
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation.
- Annual uniform allowance.
- A flexible medical, dental, and vision plan, with an enhanced focus on mental health and wellness.
- 5% company matching RSP program.
- 15-week maternity leave top-up program.
- Growth and progression opportunities within Midland Transport and the larger network of the JD Irving group of companies. Join one, grow with Many.
- Life Insurance, Travel Insurance and Discounts with many businesses.
- For full pay package see our company website
If you love driving, want to be home each day, and be treated like the professional that you are, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for.
- Both drivers must have a minimum 2 years of verifiable US tractor driving experience.
- Valid Class one (1) driver's license.
- Valid Passport/FAST Card
- Previous experience in a team environment is considered an asset
- Clean driver's abstract and criminal search.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to provide Superior Quality Service.
How to Contact Us
Do you have questions or need more information, reach out to us anytime, call 1-888-492-9090 or apply online. For more information visit Midlandtransport.com
Who we are.
Midland has been named a Top Fleet Employer by Trucking HR Canada for 7 years in a row! Join our team to experience the Midland difference for yourself.
Our Head Office is located in Dieppe, New Brunswick, but with terminals located in Ontario, Quebec and across Atlantic Canada, you have options for where you live and work. We have been in business for more than 50 years in the trucking industry and have earned an admirable reputation as a respectable carrier with a complete lineup of services. Our transportation options include LTL, TL, Intermodal, Refrigerated Service, Cross Border, Fresh/Frozen and Courier.
Diversity and Inclusion
Are you passionate about this job, but feel you are not the perfect fit? Apply anyway! We want to hear from you and see the skills that you offer, they may just be what we need. Midland is proud of the diverse and welcoming environment that we have built. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Work Location: In person