Your role as a Nurse
Dialogue is looking for a Registered Nurse to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Working closely with Émilie Lauzon, Manager, your role will be to ensure the evaluation, care, and referral of patients consulting on our platform by collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. You will closely collaborate with our virtual team to ensure a seamless experience all throughout the patient care journey. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you'll be doing:
- Accompanying and monitoring patients with various health needs
- Use of internal protocols
- Use of your full nursing scope of practice
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team (physicians, nurse practitioners, care coordinators, mental health occupational therapists and nutritionists)
- You will be responsible for patient safety in your member-facing role
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Fully bilingual in written and spoken French and English
- 2+ years of experience
- Hold a valid and active permit to practice medicine in any Canadian province
- Knowledge and mastery of PIQ, contraception, screening and I.T.S. treatment are assets
- Experience in an expanded role, community or primary care preferred, emergency or critical care experience and an Ontario license is an asset (must have at least one of these experiences)
- Autonomy, professionalism, adaptability and thoroughness
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We've got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We've helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact [email protected].
Dialogue is compliant with the professional norms and regulations of the Order:
Nurses practicing by telepractice within Dialogue do so in accordance with applicable legislation regarding the use of information technology and are subject to the laws, regulations and codes of ethics governing the profession in the province or territory in which they perform the act and those governing the profession in the province or territory where the client is located at the time of the remote consultation.
Upon hiring, the nurse receives training on telepractice standards of practice, including session confidentiality, emergency protocols, reliability of mobile devices or other applications, interoperability of applications or software with the systems used, and data security.
A nurse practicing telepractice is subject to the same requirements and standards of practice, duties and ethical obligations as in an in-person consultation. She remains responsible for the actions she takes and is professionally liable. Virtual consultation is only possible when no assessment and physical examination is required.
In the event that the nurse is called upon to perform remote procedures in other provinces or territories that require it, she or he must obtain, at the request and expense of Dialogue, a permit to practice in these other provinces or territories.