We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as a Senior Project Manager/Delivery Lead, in our Banking & Financial Services Sector in Toronto.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Drive project and portfolio governance for Business Financial Services (BFS) portfolio. Work in close collaboration with the Director, Senior Director and the VP, Strategic Initiatives to ensure effective communication and partnership between with IT.
- Collaborate with other groups on project and portfolio status.
- Support and coordinate the development of material for IT to the quarterly meetings.
- Act as a consultant to other groups within the BU for matters relating to Governance and reporting.
- Conduct biweekly Program status review calls with the Head of BFS to review of status and financials of key program in the portfolio.
- Ensure compliance to EPMO processes for all key programs and a projects within BFS
- Provide program management support on various initiatives.
- Strong communications skills
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 7-10 years’ experience in a PMO for a large organization
- 5 years executive level communications
- Financial Services experience
- Expert in presentations and PowerPoint
- 7+ years Project Management
- Program Management would be an asset