Horizon is the largest regional health authority – and one of the largest employers – in New Brunswick. With 12 hospitals and more than 100 medical facilities, we focus on delivering quality and safe health care services, ranging from acute and specialized care to community-based health services, to residents of New Brunswick, northern Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
Horizon is searching for health care leaders focused on improving patient experiences and outcomes, with opportunities to work in acute or primary care settings. In addition to a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and excellent opportunities for professional growth, we currently offer the following recruitment incentives for Nurse Practitioners:
· Up to $10,000 for hard-to recruit roles
· Up to $5,000 in relocation assistance for eligible positions
· Masters of Nursing – Advanced Nursing Practice stream or equivalent nurse practitioner program
· Current registration with the Nurses Association of New Brunswick (NANB) as a Nurse Practitioner or able to obtain upon hire
Nurse Practitioners are critical in Horizon’s ability to provide exceptional care. Duties include:
· Diagnose, treat and manage acute or chronic illnesses
· Order and interpret tests including X-rays, ECGs, etc.
· Prescribe medications, treatments and therapies
· Contribute to the overall well-being and quality of life of individual patients, as well as our communities in New Brunswick.
New Brunswick has something for everyone. It’s an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise and a desirable place to settle down and raise a family. Apply today and experience the east coast lifestyle and the chance to make a big difference in the lives of New Brunswickers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time