We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team in the Winnipeg office. This position will be responsible for the coordination of all aspects of the project from start to finish, including pre-construction meetings, construction meetings, actual to budget financial reporting and post-completion meetings. The Project Manager will also be responsible for coordinating with the client, contractors, subcontractors, and other vendors.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Management, the EPLS Project Manager provides management of the technical and administrative aspects pertaining to construction contracts and related project initiatives.
The Project Manager is responsible for exercising a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism, while building relationships and working closely with key roles throughout all levels of the company.
- Civil Engineering Technologist/ Experienced Tradesperson considered an asset
- Has attained or is working toward a Project Management Professional designation
- Project management: 5 years (preferred)
- Commercial construction supervision an asset.
- 5+ years of experience in a construction project management or supervisory role
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) (Gmail, Docs)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment with varying levels of experience and skills
- Familiar with estimating, scheduling, subcontract coordination, and material procurement
- Above average organizational skills to document change management process and reporting
- Provide clear detailed quantity take-offs as required
- Organize sub-contractor quotations, review to insure quotes meet contract documents
- Understand contractual terms and conditions
- Review change orders and identify any potential risks
- Travel to Nunavut is required from time to time.
- Customer service focused, with a commitment to quality, safety, and productivity
- A methodical approach to problem-solving and an outstanding attention to detail
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: In person