Partner Success Manager (Canada)
Swoop is an exciting, fast-growing FinTech connecting SMEs to funding solutions through debt, equity and grants – taking the stress out of financing for SMEs. Say goodbye to lengthy searches, arduous application forms and black holes of information. Swoop leverages core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the marketplace and uncover the best funding and saving solutions for their businesses. We do the heavy lifting across the entire application process and so business owners can focus on running their business.
Our Partner network consists of accountants, lawyers, banks, grant providers, investment funds and business advisory firms who each have their own network of business clients that require funding.
Our mission within the partnerships team is to retain and develop strong and long-lasting relationships with our partners. We want to build a success-led, not a sales-led approach to building this channel further.
This will be a role that will involve you working closely with our partners to ultimately drive engagement and deal flow. You will be responsible for delivering a strategy which builds growth within our existing partner network through demand generation, co-marketing campaigns and proposition development.
We are looking for someone who is resourceful, organized and always looking to learn and improve! This role will be central to the growth of Swoop in North America.
What you'll do:
- Identify and build deep, trusted relationships with strategic partners who can bring Swoop to a wider audience of businesses.
- Be responsible for the output of these relationships: leads, revenue, and marketing.
- Manage all processes leading to the finalising of a partnership [prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration (if required), and partner onboarding].
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design and implement new projects to engage new and existing partners (including via Social Media, Content/SEO, email, events etc.).
- Support & assist the wider team in achieving outstanding customer service, deliver outcomes that are both customer centric and commercially viable to help the business achieve its goals. At all times making sure our customers are treated fairly.
- Contributing to the culture of Swoop and maintaining the reputation of the business at all times.
- 3+ years' experience in a Customer Success, Account or Partner Management role
- High level of integrity, work ethic, humility, empathy and team spirit and have the ambition and desire to work in a high-growth tech company
- Comfortable in a growth-paced environment that requires strong time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Genuine relationship-builder who is passionate about helping small businesses
- Results-driven and hold yourself accountable for delivering on growth targets
- Financial background
- Experience working directly with financial advisors / accountants
- Knowledge of business financing & lending
What success looks like:
- Regularly demonstrating Swoop's core values
- Consistently achieving your set targets and KPIs
- Ability to influence and drive growth
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- An enthusiasm for building strong relationships
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Being process driven and taking ownership
- 5 weeks holiday annually
- Competitive salary & short term incentive structure
- Employee Healthcare benefits plan
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales
- Work within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development
- Flexible working
- Employee Discounts
Recruitment process summary:
1. Candidate screening
2. Round 1 Interview
3. Round 2 Interview
4. Practical presentation
How to Apply
Does this role excite you? If so, simply apply by sending your resume with a catchy subject line to: [email protected]
In the email, tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for this role. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please visit our website: www.swoopfunding.ca
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance organizational workload.
Swoop is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Swoop Canada in the media:
▪ https://www.investontario.ca/success-stories/irish-fintech-startup-swoop-has-landed-ontarios- flourishing-entrepreneurial-ecosystem
▪ https://www.franchiseinfo.ca/news/f45-training-partnering-with-swoop-to-provide-franchising-financing- solutions/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $75,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5T 1X5
Application deadline: 2023-09-30
Expected start date: 2023-10-02