Vaultra Self-Storage Markham is currently looking for candidates to fill part time customer service positions.
We provide self-driven, energetic, and hardworking individuals with the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing Company in Canada.
Location: 8623 McCowan Rd, Markham, ON L3P 1M4
Working Hours: Typically, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM -24 hours per week
What's in it for you:
- Year-round position
- Potential OT availability subject to business need
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company that prioritizes and values its employees
- willingness to learn
- Punctual and reliable
- You have a basic understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- You have experience in self storage
What you'll be doing:
- Showing Self-Storage units
- Making Collection Calls
- Renting Self-Storage Units
- Selling merchandise (upsell moving and packing supplies)
- Renting trucks and trailers (where applicable)
- Responding to inquiries via emails and online
- Answering phone calls
- Assisting the facility manager with daily, weekly and monthly operations.
- Receiving and processing payments
- Maintaining a clean office
- Performing a facility and locker check
- Opening and closing the facility
- Stocking merchandise area
- Maintaining a clean and safe facility
- Ensuring all rentable storage units are clean and ready to show to potential clients
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Other duties as assigned
Vaultra Storage is a 100% Canadian-owned and operated company providing safe and secure self-storage solutions for your personal, business and vehicle needs. With locations across Canada, we are currently expanding services into several markets.
Our team at Vaultra is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a competitive environment. We provide the support from the get-go to help you enhance your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Vaultra is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and importance of a diverse workforce. We are committed to providing assistance during all phases of the employment. If you require accommodation during any portion of the recruiting process, please let us know and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Storage management: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person