Primary Job Functions:
- Perform planned maintenance on automated cranes, conveyors, and specialty equipment
- Perform unplanned maintenance and respond to breakdowns
- Collaborate with other tradesmen on mechanical and electrical problems
- Use online maintenance platform for shift cross overs, tracking parts, and completing work orders.
- Understand and follow site specific protocols and escalation procedures
- Journeyman electrician
- Must be willing to work nights
Knowledge / Experience:
- Strong mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical drive systems.
- Rigging and hoisting experience of loads up to 1 ton.
- Rebuilding mechanical drive systems and bearing assemblies.
- Willingness to learn new skills and work as a team
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to work at heights over 20m
- Industrial electrical knowledge and experience considered and asset.
- Familiarity with PLC logic considered an asset.
- Use of site layout, mechanical, and electrical drawings for troubleshooting.
- Lockout / tagout experience of mechanical and electrical systems a necessity.
- All other electrical experience will be considered and asset.
- Welding experience considered an asset.
- Vacation & paid time off
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Company events & social hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Disability insurance
- On-site parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $34.00 per hour
Work Location: In person