What Encore's All About:
At Encore, we possess the expertise in field sales to ensure our clients are successful in their most critical market channels. Going deep with few...being nimble and responsive for us is more than a turn of phrase, it is a way of life...and it comes down to the following Vision and Mission that compel us to outperform every day. Our Vision: The first choice for tier-one organizations seeking to optimize their field sales investment. Our Mission: Provide uncompromising quality of service and unparalleled calibre of thinking...developing strategies and delivering solutions that enable our clients to win.
As a member of the Client Service Team, the Operations Coordinator will partner with the program’s Client Manager. You will be responsible for monitoring, reviewing and actioning reporting on a daily basis. You will coordinate activities & events, managing schedules, and provide support and management with different field executions. You will ensure the Field Representatives are given the information they need to meet their key performance indicators. You will take the initiative to help Field Representatives improve performance, procure materials and resources required, and assist in their day-to-day activities.
The Perfect Person for the Role:
You are a ‘take charge’ & ‘coffee cup is always full’ type of person who loves juggling many priorities, people and deadlines. You are a 'thinker' who is comfortable with also being a 'doer.' You love finding solutions to problems. You are comfortable with being provided guidance and have the confidence to take the ball and run with it. You say, “Pressure? Bring it on!” You have a keen eye for the details and work towards putting the best solutions forward. You bring high-level Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills to the table – these are critical to the role. You’re like a ‘dog on a bone’ when it comes to getting the information you need. Your amazing communication, relationship-building and leadership skills make you that person that everyone wants to work with and support. And lastly, you believe that the words ‘work’ and ‘fun’ belong in the same sentence!
What You Will Be Doing Every Day:
- Work with the Client Manager to ensure the appropriate, standard tools are in place and functioning to ensure 100% effectiveness for the Field Team
- Administration of the Document Management System, including the maintenance and fine-tuning of information as needed
- Coordinate Events & Activities
- Providing support & management with different field executions
- Ensure information in the database is relevant and up-to-date
- Assist with the successful recruiting and onboarding of new team members
- Assist with the creation of presentation materials
- Assist with the review of compliance reporting/quality control and initiate follow-up as needed
- Assist the Information Solutions Team and the Client Manager with reporting
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent analytical skills with the uncanny ability to develop key insights
- Strong organization and communication/collaboration skills
- Strong ability to deal with multiple priorities and stakeholders in many departments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Highly organized, fact-based, and very detail-oriented
- Ability to work remotely from home and to work from our Oakville head office (hybrid work environment)
- Post-secondary education preferred - business concentration an asset
- Work experience in a Sales or Marketing function preferred
- Small Domestic Appliance, Grocery channel, sales or merchandising experience is a strong asset
- Bilingualism (FR/EN) is considered an asset
How to Apply:
- If you haven’t already figured it out, it’s really important for Encore to have the RIGHT Team. If you know that you’re a great match for this role and think you’ll be a great fit with Encore, then you should definitely apply to this exciting opportunity! If you’re not jazzed about what you’ve read so far, that’s OK, we’re sure the right job is out there somewhere for you.
- For those of you who apply, thanks so much for your interest in learning more about this exciting opportunity. We’d love to chat with all of you, but sometimes we simply don’t have enough time. If we feel you’re a good match, we’ll definitely be reaching out to you to move you forward in the selection process. If you're selected, you'll be asked to complete a recorded, digital interview which you can do with a webcam or a mobile device with a front-facing camera.
- Encore strives to make our recruitment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provides accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. If you require any accommodations at any point during the application and selection process, please reach out to us.