MAS is an industry leader in offering creative solutions for architectural finishing. Recognized for its quality, capabilities and commitment to deadlines, MAS strives at offering the best customer service the industry has to offer and always keeping in mind the environment standards of today and innovating for tomorrow. At MAS, we aim at employee excellence, dedication, and engagement.
We are currently seeking to fill the Field Sales Representative role in Toronto, ON.
You will be accountable and responsible for managing and optimizing all sales and business development activities in the GTA and Ontario. To do this, you will have full responsibility for ensuring and assuming optimal management of your sector of activity in order to achieve targets.
Reporting to the President, your responsibility is to establish growth strategies with prospects, and existing clients, in line with the vision and the company's sales and growth objectives.
- Ensure complete satisfaction of all customers by maintaining close and frequent contact in order to build solid business relationships and understand their different needs at all times.
- Adopt efficient sales processes with both existing and potential customers, as well as the preparation and management of quotes and customer service. The active contribution to the management of all sales will go as far as the collection of accounts receivable when necessary.
- Continuously remain on the lookout in order to anticipate and realize all possible and profitable business opportunities. Establish the directions and best strategies for each of the current and future markets to ensure constant and diversified sales growth.
- Offer solutions to customers in line with the vision, the specifications of the customers and the operational challenges.
- Act as a representative by planning and directing daily calls and meetings with clients at their place of business or at the head office.
- Identify and establish weekly contacts with potential customers (prospecting).
- Implement indicators, establish sales projections, produce sales reports, analyze variances, revise orientations and strategies, as needed to achieve objectives.
- Work very closely with the Director of Operations to actively contribute to meeting all expected business results.
- Plan the execution of sales and provide operations with the daily list of priorities.
- Play a leading role with the operations team to continuously identify opportunities and possible improvements related to service offering.
- Prepare and submit at the end of each week to the President a detailed weekly report of activities, including the explicit planning of the following week.
Skills & attributes:
- A minimum of 5+ years of sales experience in the aluminium industry, architectural
- College or university education in a related field of studies
- Excellent communication skills in English, oral and written
- Proven track record in growing sales
- High execution skills using computer
- Ability to operate and work independently
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of the particularities of aluminum and/or surface treatments, including anodizing
- Ability to work efficiently in a team setting with various departments
- Proven work ethic and leadership skills
- High paced working environment
- Permanent full-time position
- Base salary according to experience and performance
- Commission based on sales growth and up to 50% of the base salary
- Mileage reimbursement
- Work from home
- Head office and operations located in Montreal
Please send your resume.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- aluminium industry: 1 year (required)
- sales: 3 years (required)
- Anodizing knowledge or: 1 year (required)
Work Location: On the road