Respiratory Homecare Solutions (RHS Canada) is an accredited, Canadian health care company that delivers premium health care services to treat sleep apnea and oxygen patients. RHS offers patient education, sleep apnea testing, CPAP treatment, long-term support and home oxygen therapy. We strive to exceed expectations and support our patients to change their lives for the better.
Our Edmonton, Alberta office is currently seeking a strong technical professional who is passionate, flexible, and eager to learn & grow for the role of Registered Respiratory Therapist.
RHS Canada is currently recruiting for a Registered Respiratory Therapist in Edmonton, AB. The RRT will be covering the Edmonton area. We are looking for a dedicated and driven individual to join our passionate local team.
- Assess clients, perform new oxygen and respiratory equipment starts
- Provide equipment as per physician orders
Plan daily and weekly servicing, set ups and in-house work around existing schedules
- Ensure up-to-date servicing, maintain client oxygen authorizations and funding as per provincial regulations
- Participate in on-call schedule where applicable
- Ensure that all contact with clients is accurately charted in a timely manner
- Provide client education and training on safety related issues as part of delivery of service for all clients.
- Responsible to help create and maintain a safe and healthful work environment.
- Other duties as required
Required Qualifications And Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Must have a valid provincial Driver’s License
- Strong understanding of insurance and payment procedures such as AB Ministry rules and policies, as well as extended health benefits
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift and carrying up to 55 lbs unassisted
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Respiratory Therapy or equivalent
- Registration with the provincial regulatory body for Respiratory Therapists or equivalent
- Current Basic Rescuer CPR and First Aid Training
Here is why you should join
- Competitive salary and vacation
- Competitive benefit flex package & pension plan
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & career development programs
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5H 4K1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person