Foothills Creamery has proudly produced dairy products and served Western Canada for over 50 years. We produce butter and ice cream, now offering over 80 different flavors of ice cream, sorbet, sherbet, and soft serve. We take pride in using locally sourced ingredients and continue to use the same old-fashioned, barrel churned techniques as we did in 1969.
Foothills Creamery is committed to growing our passionate and friendly staff, providing excellent customer service, and producing the highest quality ice cream and dairy products for Canadians.
The Warehouse Picker is responsible for the safe and accurate product verification and rotation in the facility freezers and coolers. This position is also responsible for the accurate and efficient loading of trucks.
What You’ll Do:
- Accurately pick customer orders from the freezer and cooler
- Load product in an organized manner that corresponds to the delivery route to ensure efficient delivery
- Responsible to follow loading and bills of lading to load trucks for shipment
- Assist in product verification and product rotation
- Address and resolve problems as appropriate
- Inform supervisor of outstanding issues
- Assist with warehouse cleaning or additional duties when not out on deliveries
- Provide great customer service representing Foothills Creamery positively at all times
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to frequently lift and move 25lbs
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively write notes and comprehension of written instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous Warehouse experience an asset
What You’ll Bring:
- Demonstrated ability with rigging and securing loads
- Positive attitude and experience in customer service
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Foothills Creamery Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest in Foothills Creamery Ltd. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All candidates must be currently enrolled or a recent graduate (within 6 months) of an Alberta post-secondary institution in a related field of study.
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you currently enrolled in a Post Secondary Education Program in Alberta?
- warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
- Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: In person