Who we are:
West-Wood Industries manufactures high quality, custom wood windows and doors, sold throughout Canada and the United States under the brand name Norwood Windows & Doors. We mill our own wood onsite and are proud of our quality products.
Our facility has over 250,000 sq ft of floor space spread across six buildings where we transform raw lumber into custom doors and windows.
We are proud of what we do! Visit www.norwoodwindows.caor check out our YouTube page (@NorwoodWindowsDoors).
What You Can Expect in the Role:
- Weekly routes to Ontario, US Eastern Seaboard or Maritime locations.
- Interacting with our end customers when delivering the final product.
What You Bring:
- Valid class 1 license with air brake endorsement and clean driver abstract
- Minimum 5 years combined experience on both dry van and flat bed
- Clean criminal record check
- A responsible, trustworthy and positive attitude
- Able to travel to US (asset)
What We Offer:
- 2-3 days off per week (most loads run Mon-Fri, so you will have most weekends off)
- Competitive wages - paid fixed weekly salary
- Quarterly fuel bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (dental, health & drug coverage)
- Life and AD&D Insurances
- Newer model trucks for your comfort
We are looking to fill this role right away! Resumes will be assessed as they are received. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Casual, Freelance, Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you able to cross the USA border? (Please answer Yes or No)
- class 1 truck driving: 4 years (required)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
- clean driver abstract (required)
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 2023-10-01