Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
Join our Infrastructure Team in Ottawa that supports commercial and residential development projects as our next Civil/Siteworks Lead Design Engineer. You will work on project management, planning and engineering design for commercial and residential development infrastructure (parkings, sewers, watermains, storm water management, etc.).
You will have the opportunity to take part in our hybrid work model that includes flexible work hours, working from home and/or in our Ottawa office.
- Manage and lead the design of infrastructure projects for various clients throughout Ontario (including parking structures layout, watermains, storm and sanitary sewers, drainage and storm water management, etc.)
- Liaise with clients, regulatory authorities, and other project stakeholders to guide projects through the approval processes
- Manage project resources, schedule, budget, quality management and project risk assessment on behalf of CIMA+ to meet client expectations individually and independently
- Lead and mentor intermediate and junior staff on fundamentals of detail design of Civil/Siteworks infrastructure work and general project management skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the design of municipal infrastructure
- University Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Professional Engineer in Ontario (P.Eng.) licence or eligible
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills in English
- Valid class G driver's licence
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Alina Souralay