Your role as Care Coordinator
Dialogue is looking for a care coordinator to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Working closely with the Team Lead of Care Coordinators, your role will be to act as a primary point of contact for our members to support operations throughout the day. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you'll be doing:
- Welcoming new patients to the program and accompanying them on their journey
- Verifying and following up on active cases and assisting practitioners in their administrative tasks
- Finding the best resource for the patient to deliver a memorable experience
- Helping the patient navigate our platform and the public and private health care system
- Critically reviewing our program and generating ideas to optimize our processes and patient experience
- Committed to ensuring total customer satisfaction
We'd love to hear from you, if you have:
- A passion for health, quality of care and improving team processes and understanding
- A strong sense of empathy, time management, critical thinking, attention to detail and excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Education or work experience in a health related field is an asset
- Availability to work evenings and alternate weekends
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of the public health system (an asset)
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We've got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We've helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact [email protected].