Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
We are looking for a Recruiter to serve as a business partner by supporting the early talent recruitment and hiring efforts within our Paint Stores organization. This position will execute the enterprise-wide early talent recruitment strategy in order to meet business and hiring needs, providing full life cycle recruitment support and ensuring a best-in-class candidate brand experience.
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colours Show!
At Sherwin-Williams, part of our mission is to help our employees and their families live healthier, save smarter and feel better. This starts with a wide range of world-class benefits designed for you. From retirement to health care, from total well-being to your daily commute-it matters to us. A general description of benefits offered can be found at https://www.benefitscentre.ca/sherwin/ . Click on “Candidates” to view benefit offerings that you may be eligible for if you are hired as a Sherwin-Williams employee.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
1. Recruitment Strategy
- Execute Sherwin Williams’ Early Talent recruitment strategy which incorporates a hybrid approach of digital outreach and in-person engagement.
- Activities include– but not limited to – creating marketing campaigns, direct sourcing candidates, attending campus engagements, building and fostering university relations, and conducting virtual interviews.
- Utilize existing tools, technologies, and resources to adhere to determined hiring processes.
- Collaborate across the TA CoE team to share best practices, reduce duplicative recruitment, and support hiring efforts.
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract a diverse candidate pool that meets the needs of the business.
- Ensure diverse targeted talent attraction methods are being executed.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the Performance Coatings and Consumer Brands recruitment space, including trends affecting retail, general labor recruitment and local economic conditions.
- Ensure best in class candidate experience through aligned processes across all levels of the candidate experience.
- Uphold the security, confidentiality, and compliance of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- 50% travel in market
2. Full Life Cycle Recruitment & Sourcing
- Manage and maintain a requisition volume to fill approximately 100 positions per year.
- Use a variety of company issued digital sourcing licenses to proactively identify, market to, and recruit top talent.
- Full life cycle recruiting including – but not limited to – the input and initiation of requisitions, review and interview candidates, manage candidate progression through the offer and hire process, and serve as the point of contact to candidates through their start date.
- Use a variety of sourcing methods, including database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, social media, industry groups, functional groups, networks, and employee referrals to create a pipeline of qualified passive candidates.
- Ensure sourcing activity is aligned to business diversity & inclusion objectives, and execute on diverse sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent and robust pipeline of candidates.
- Maintain active candidate pipeline in the applicant tracking system (ATS), and a passive pipeline in our sourcing technologies (LinkedIn, Indeed, Career Builder) ensuring data integrity and accuracy across all platforms
3. Business Connectivity
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers to understand an in-depth knowledge of applicable jobs, the business, and its recruitment needs.
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers including candidates, HR and business leaders.
- Consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline.
- Provide best in class recruiting support for internal business partners throughout the full recruitment process.
- Partner with HR and business leaders to ensure business and hiring needs are met.
- Partner with TA Supervisor to provide HR and business leaders with relevant recruitment metrics and analytics.
- Maintain alignment and connectivity to the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise
- Comply with Corporate and Division policy and all applicable Federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Lead and participate in process improvement projects within the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise as needed.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in French
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship for employment work visa status now or in the future
- Must have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition as a full life cycle recruiter
- 1+ years of experience working with an ATS
- 1+ years of experience utilizing technologies to engage and source talent in a high-volume environment
- 2+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition as a full life cycle recruiter
- 2+ years of experience in Early Talent, high volume recruitment
- Previous experience in retail, industrial, customer service, or sales function recruiting