Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Every member of our warehouse team is an integral part of our business. They ensure every order is staged and delivered to our customers in a timely manner while helping maintain our Warehousing cleanliness and inventory.
What’s in it for you?
- Regular business hours Monday to Friday
- Comprehensive benefits with premiums fully paid for by the company for the “Core” package starting the first day of employment.
- Career development and training opportunities
- Life insurance, disability and wellness program
- Retirement savings programs including RRSP and DC pension with up to 5.25% employer contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time and day off on your birthday!
- Bonus programs that include annual performance and profit sharing
- Employee discounts on top brands of plumbing and HVAC/R products
- Education reimbursement for employees
- Employee referral program
- Safety shoe reimbursement
What you will do:
- Load and unload product in a timely manner to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
- Receive incoming shipments and checking for accuracy
- Put away product to correct areas in the warehouse in a timely manner
- Pick, pack and ship customer orders, including preparing documentation for shipment
- Liaise with freight companies and inside/outside customers to determine shipping priorities
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety procedures are maintained in shipping area
What you will bring:
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Knowledge of industry (Plumbing and or HVAC) products is an asset
- General basic computer skills including Microsoft Office is required
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Must be dependable and reliable and willing to take initiative
- Able to lift up to 50lbs pounds
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months if other new and exciting opportunities arise that match your skills and qualifications.
Please note: This position requires the result of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB E1E 2L1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 1 year (required)
- Forklift: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person