The Relationship Centre is a thriving private practice in Belleville, Ontario with a growing team. We are looking for an experienced mental health professional with extensive experience in clinical operations and leadership to join our team as Clinical Director. As Clinical Director, your top priority is to manage our team of Social Workers and Psychotherapists, ensuring that they are happy and engaged, that their caseloads are full, and that they are achieving the professional growth that they desire.
Reporting directly to the Practice Founder & Owner, the Clinical Director will drive the innovation of The Relationship Centres clinical service delivery and programming while supporting our company’s vision, mission, and values.
This is a full-time, employee salary position with variable hours. The position is a combination of direct service carrying a caseload of 10-15 clients together with leadership duties as Clinical Director. The position will require working in our office in Belleville, ON with some remote work as appropriate to the needs of the position and the practice.
This position is right for you if…
- You have incredible interpersonal skills; you love mentoring therapists, supporting their growth, and seeing them shine.
- You are a strategic thinker who has the ability to effectively manage a team of therapists while driving revenue and the company’s vision forward.
- You are action-oriented, responsive, and able to manage multiple priorities at once.
- You are able to balance the standards of best practice with business objectives, effectively developing programs, systems, and processes that meet the needs of both.
- You are a demonstrated leader in clinical operations and leadership with a proven track record, looking to take on a new adventure!
- Carry a caseload of 10-15 clients.
- Provide clinical and organizational leadership across departments, owning the overall development, strategic planning, and service delivery of clinical services at The Relationship Centre.
- Conduct an ongoing evaluation of The Relationship Centre’s operational needs; establish and meet service delivery targets and facilitate quality improvements across service offerings.
- Work with the Leadership Team to provide and implement a strategic vision and long-term planning for the future of client services.
- Ensure clear and measurable standards/benchmarks, and performance indicators are in place for evaluating the quality of assessments and clinical interventions.
- Manage the therapy team; provide guidance and mentorship related to professional growth, caseload optimization, and engagement at The Relationship Centre.
- Complete proactive therapist caseload and reviews.
- Manage and optimize clinical resourcing, oversee hiring and recruitment efforts, identify practice gaps and areas for growth and improvement of clinical offerings at The Relationship Centre.
- Design, execute, and manage clinical systems and processes including emergency escalation procedures, client feedback and complaint resolution, and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Design, maintain, distribute, and manage clinical tools, policies, and procedures.
- Manage and oversee clinical supervision and professional development programming inclusive of one-on-one clinical supervision program leads, student internship practicum programs, and clinical training.
- Participate in key business relationships with community partners, referral partners, and other partners to build community and foster connection.
- Review and respond to legal and/or privacy concerns and monitor regulatory compliance for our clinical services.
- Engage in community networking and recruiting events, building, and sustaining relationships with partner organizations and institutions.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or a related field
- Registration in good standing with a recognized provincial regulatory body
- Ten years of experience in a clinical setting, with at least five years in a supervisory or leadership role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Excellent with technology with demonstrated proficiency on tech platforms like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Jane, or an equivalent practice management software.
- Satisfies requirements for the Clinical Supervisor designation with the CRPO.
- A desire to develop and grow with our company.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Belleville, ON K8P 3Z9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master's Degree (required)
- Clinical Director: 10 years (required)
- Registration with OCSWSSW, CRPO, CPO (required)
Work Location: In person