Note To All Interested Candidates:
Character matters. Sure, we’re looking for an all-star player who has the chops and the experience to take this role by the horns and run with it. But talent alone doesn’t cut it for us.
Our actions are guided by our values of Respect, Commitment, Creativity, Teamwork, and Fun. These aren’t just words to us but are values we push ourselves to work by and inspire in others.
We’re a passionate group of hard-working people, obsessed about sales and service. We know nothing matters more than a happy customer and that saying “that’s not my job” gets us nowhere.
We know how fun it feels to win, and love pushing ourselves towards that rush. As a leading sports-lifestyle distribution company with 46 years of success under our belts, we’re firing on all cylinders to take our company to the next level with a growing stable of world-class brands.
The good news? YOU could be a part of it.
REPORTS TO: Director of Customer Experience
LOCATION: Pointe-Claire (Montreal)
POSITION SUMMARY: The EDI specialist will be an integral part of our Customer Experience team. He/she has a keen eye for detail and a perfect command of Excel functions: v-lookups and pivot tables. You will work four days in the office and one day from home.
- Follow-up on bulk orders for major accounts for accuracy, pricing, quantities, and deliveries.
- Liaison with production to confirm order accuracy and delivery.
- Verify incoming customer orders and match them against bulk orders and/or EDI transmissions received.
- Processing EDI and non-EDI orders, verifying for variances, and handling resolution when necessary.
- Modifying orders as per needed quantities.
- Follow-up with traffic for pending shipments in transit.
- Create and maintain EDI customer maps aka SKU synching.
- Build reports for Product Line Managers from major accounts based on received EDI forecast (weekly).
- Communicate efficiently with sales reps and buyers concerning any PO discrepancies.
- Process EDI orders and report any fulfillment EDI issues to the IT team.
- Advise business partners, sales reps and buyers of any issues such as unexpected delays, price issues, and quantity shortages related to their purchases.
- Manage major accounts with bigger sales values, voluminous mappings & strict compliance policies.
- Working within applicable standards, policies, and regulatory guidelines to avoid penalties or chargebacks from vendor requirements guides.
- Retract or start an internal investigation on received chargebacks.
- Work closely with Value Added Services in our warehouse and make sure they have all updated information for ticketing.
- Submit Advance Shipment Notice and monitor transport booking flow.
- Work closely with PLM on the creation of the price lists and uploads into the system.
- Issuing picks & labels to the warehouse to prepare orders for shipping.
- Collaboration with the warehouse to order price tickets, route goods, and deliveries, and scheduling of appointments with carriers.
Nice to have:
- Intermediate Excel knowledge (concatenation, basic data analysis, basic formula knowledge).
- Resistant to repeating tasks such as data mapping during high booking season.
- Previous experience with major accounts is a plus.
- Professional email etiquette since we’re dealing with important customers.
Knowledge of any of these programs will be beneficial:
- SPS Commerce
- Retail Link
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- EDI: 2 years (required)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-01