We are looking for a full time Warehouse Associate to join our warehouse operations. We are a fast paced third party logistics company serving 30+ clients. Most of our clients sell their products online through their websites or online marketplaces such as Amazon. We process orders direct to consumers using software to find the most economical shipping method to meet delivery requirements. The Warehouse Associates responsibilities include receiving, storing, picking, packing, and shipping orders according to standard procedures for each client. The Warehouse Associtate maintains accurate inventory and works to ensure timely shipment of all orders.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (Pick, pack, wrap, label, and ship)
- Receive and put away inbound shipment and record transaction in our computerized warehouse management system
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report and deal with any stock discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Organize and perform cycle counts as required
- Strong computer skills are required, particularly office products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs repeatedly and 60 lbs occasionally.
- Current forklift license preferred but ability to be trained is acceptable
- Post secondary education preferred.
We have a large facility and can spread out around the warehouse to easily provide more the 2 meters of social distancing between employees. We follow all recommended protocols to keep employees, customers, and contractors safe.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-13
Expected start date: 2023-10-16