Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
Join CIMA+, a team of passionate individuals renowned for their expertise and the quality of their projects. With our team in Gatineau, you'll be at the heart of exciting projects where your expertise will be put to use in the design and realization of mechanical buildings systems. You'll be involved, at various levels of responsibility, in projects of diverse scope in the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional sectors.
You'll work with members of a highly qualified team to develop solutions tailored to customer needs. You'll thrive in an environment where responsibility, autonomy and trust are strongly encouraged.
You'll be involved in all stages of projects that will reshape the face of the Outaouais region, while benefiting from a hybrid work mode (telecommuting, worksites, office).
- Actively participate in the design and development of plans and specifications for ventilation, air conditioning, heating and cooling, plumbing and fire protection systems
- Participate in various design and on-site meetings
- Determine construction costs and quantities in accordance with standard methods and established plans and specifications
- Carry out studies and write technical reports
- Design varied and complex projects
- Coordinate the work of technicians and drafters assigned to projects
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Prepare progress reports and contribute to action plan
- Prepare and monitor professional fee budgets, and make recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical buildings engineering or equivalent
- Membership or eligibility in the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) and the Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO)
- Ten (10) years' experience in building mechanics
- Hands-on experience in project management, studies and pre-projects
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD software
- LEED accreditation or knowledge of sustainable development and energy efficiency principles (an asset)
- Working knowledge of Revit software (an asset)
- Proficiency in oral and written French and English; Bilingual proficiency is a critical requirement for this engineering role, as it ensures effective collaboration with our diverse set of stakeholders, including clients, contractors, and regulatory agencies nationwide
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact François Turcotte