We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate, and driven individual to be our new bar manager.
- Manage bar inventory.
- Promote bar sales.
- Create cocktails for seasonal menus and features.
- Meet with wine reps and curate wine menus.
- Manage bar staff and ensure cocktail and wine quality.
- Recommend cocktail and wine pairings to guests.
- Serve guests at the bar.
- Open and close the bar in a cleanly, hygienic manner so as to maintain proper sanitation of equipment and bar surfaces.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through all steps of the guest experience.
- Work in tandem with the general manager to promote business and maintain the floor.
- At least 1 year of experience in a restaurant is required.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays and potential overtime.
- Previous experience in a managerial role is a crucial asset.
- Knowledge of wine and spirits is required.
Opportunity for promotion will be considered after six successful months in the posted role.
Please drop by the bar with your resumé during operational hours, or reply to this ad.
Only those who meet the necessary requirements will be considered and contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-06