Paninaro is now open and we're looking for an incredible baker to help make our sandwiches memorable!
We're looking for someone that can work early mornings and have bread ready for 11am service. Our commercial kitchen is located in Kanata and the main shop is located on Somerset. Having a vehicle would be ideal but not a deal breaker.
- Prepare and bake specialty Italian bread
- Follow recipes and ensure accurate measurements of ingredients
- Monitor baking process to ensure products are baked to perfection
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the bakery area
- Assist with inventory management and ordering supplies as needed
- Ability to work in the kitchen alone.
- Previous experience as a baker is preferred. Bonus points for baking Italian breads.
- Knowledge of baking techniques, ingredients, and equipment
- Ability to follow recipes and instructions accurately
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a restaurant start-up with amazing opprtunity for growth. If you're a culinary student looking for some extra experience, this is the perfect part-time gig!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $16.50-$19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Baking: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-23