Complete Care Restoration is seeking a Receptionist to join our team! We have grown our business by placing a great emphasis on delivering the highest level of service to achieve and exceed customer expectations. CCR is an excellent place to grow your career.
This role requires an energetic, self-motivated individual who will be required to provide individual and team support.
· To answer and redirect all incoming calls in a positive, professional manner.
Create new Job Files and Work Orders. Process Invoices for approvals.
· Set up new vendors.
· Tracking of company keys, equipment, kits, and sign out of credit cards.
Maintain interoffice listings ensuring they are up to date.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
· The ability to handle multiple tasks at once, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Previous experience in a similar position is essential
· Punctual and dependable.
· Above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
High level of attention to detail.
Able to adapt to changing workload demands.
· Highly organized and detail focused.
Expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), PSA and Email.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, we would love to hear from you.
We offer a benefits package along with paid training.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Reception/Administrative: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person