Want To Earn Uncapped Earning Potential As A Remote Sales Rep With Our Team?
We’re hiring 2 reps to help us serve more customers at scale.
Have you always wanted a sales career without paltry team bonuses, unrealistic milestones and just downright unrealistic expectations?This is for you!
Our real estate consultancy specializes in helping real estate agents, teams & brokers with the growth of their businesses. We have a proven track record of success and work with clients across the United States and Canada. We are a fast-paced, results-driven team that is looking to expand and we are looking for 2 talented sales representatives to join us.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced sales representative to help us expand our client base. As a remote sales representative, you will be responsible for identifying potential clients, developing relationships, setting appointments & closing sales. You will be expected to communicate effectively with clients via phone, email, and video conferencing.
- The Salesperson is a crucial member of our organization, directly contributing to the success of our business.
- This role involves closing inbound deals, accurate reporting in our CRM, identifying potential issues in our sales process, and communicating these to the sales manager.
- The Salesperson is responsible for meeting sales targets and generating revenue, contributing to the overall goals and plans developed by the sales management team.
- Work as part of a cohesive sales team towards a common goal, contributing to a competitive yet collaborative environment that maximizes the performance of the entire team.
- Strive to meet and exceed individual sales targets.
- Participate in lucrative incentive schemes and monetary benefits to encourage high performance.
- Report individual sales metrics to the sales manager, ensuring all quotas are met.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to follow lead generation plans that align with company and revenue growth objectives.
- Participate in sales training and onboarding programs.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences to ensure relevant sales strategies.
- Work with existing client success team with a focus on consistent, "white-glove" service and improving overall client experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a business-to-business sales role.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in closing deals from paid advertising.
- Experience Selling High Ticket Programs Upwards of $5,000 to $10,000.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with CRM software and data analysis tools.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and strategies.
- Experience in using digital marketing tools, including social media platforms.
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
- High emotional intelligence, resilience, and problem-solving ability
- Competitive commissions
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the company
- Access to the latest sales and marketing tools and techniques
If you are a self-motivated sales professional with a passion for the real estate industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please submit your application, resume and cover letter through the link below for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!:
*Applicants who do not submit an application will not be considered
By working with our team you have the ability to:
- Earn generous commissions (Up to 15%)
- Great bonuses which are achievable
- Work with a team of winners and 6 figure earners
- Potential earnings of 6-10K per month as a solo rep
- Learn sales techniques from our team (Free training provided)
- Sell B2B products and rack up the experience
Please submit an application & resume and follow instructions if you are contacted:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $6,000.00-$10,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- real estate: 1 year (preferred)
- sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Toronto, ON M5V 1V6