The Customer Service Representative II is responsible for interacting with the company's customers and addressing inquiries, requests, resolving complaints and processing customer orders. A part of site Operations, the role is responsible for ensuring that customers receive a high level of attention and that any customer related gaps are escalated and/or corrected.
- Point of escalation for key accounts and requirements outside of existing parameters.
- Liaises with production and upper management on critical issues.
- Resource for sales and operations when considering new, large opportunities.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or in person to provide support and information on products or services.
- Collects and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Builds rapport with customers and works to ensure they receive excellent service.
- Updates customer information and requirements as necessary.
- Uses company ERP system to retrieve necessary customer information, inventory information, and purchase order status.
- Provides back-up support in other functional areas.
- Fields customer questions and complaints - when the issue is beyond the representative's knowledge, escalates to the appropriate individual.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers' problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Performs regular reviews of customer consumption against min/max levels and engages appropriate individuals and processes when adjustments are needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 4-year college degree in Business or related area.
- 5+ years of experience in an advanced customer service role.
- Experience in the packaging industry a significant plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Ability to maintain good customer relations.
- Excellent computer skills with an ability and willingness to learn and adapt to ERP systems and processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person