CCSE is looking for a talented Instrumentation and IOT Specialist. to join our passionate team!
We are a Canadian cold chain company that provides solutions for thermo-sensitive products across Canada. From cold chain packaging, compliance services, technical support and Smart monitoring systems. We take pride in serving many industries and provide safety for end-consumers of medical products, food products and more! The culture of work at CCSE is at our heart. We’re looking for ambitious young professionals that are excited to work with an innovative company in the cold chain industry.
The Instrumentation and IOT Specialist will be responsible for producing the work orders pipeline, providing technical support to customers and monitor the performance and health of CCSE’s monitoring systems and solutions.
- Perform service request for measurement instrument calibration work and installation of hardware and devices.
- Complete the thermometric and hygrometric calibration of the various measurement instruments equipment and measurement systems.
- Troubleshoot and carry maintenance of customers and company’s equipment (Manage inventory of test equipment, standards, and machines of the instrumentation department)
- Support, maintain and troubleshoot company’s IOT monitoring solution (UNI°COLD software)
- Execute technical services and Install company’s systems and solutions at customer facilities (on-site or remotely)
- Monitor the performance and health of the monitoring systems and solutions (UNI°COLD software) using CCSE’s UNI°COLD management tools.
- Provide technical support through CCSE’s ticket system and provide demo training to customers and company’s employees on the monitoring solution when required (UNI°COLD software, CCSE’s hardware)
- Plan, Execute, Analyse and Report calibration of measurement instruments as per company’s or customer requirements.
- Create all documentation related to calibration work (calibration certificates, entry and filing of data)
- Organize, maintain and file the company’s documents and records as per our quality management system (QMS)
- Maintain the production and instrumentation department organized
- Participate in the development of software and equipment solutions as a tester
- Initiate continuous improvement projects for the operations department
- College Diploma or specialized education in electrical engineering, Instrumentation and Control specialization, or any other relevant specializations
- 2 years experience in related role
- Knowledge and experience working with integrated IOT solutions and electronics
- Experience in calibration and repair of control & measuring instruments
- Experience with Python programming languages (an asset)
- Pharmaceutical or similar regulated industry experience preferred
- Driver’s license required
- Disposed to go at customer’s site for installing, repairing, or troubleshooting.
- Able to follow procedures and comply with Quality Management System requirements
- Knowledge of metrology and able to perform measurement instrument calibrations and thermodynamics
- Able to install and troubleshoot Linux-based networking systems operating with DNS / DHCP / TCP/IP communication protocols
- Able to program in Python (an asset)
- Able to interact with customers and collaboratively troubleshoot technical problems
- Able to read, write and understand English and French.
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Excellent sense of priority management
- Above average attention to detail
- Exemplary interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Able to work with CCSE’s team members and collaborate.
- Valid Driver’s licence
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H4E 1A4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- French (required)
- English (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-09