We are professional, fun, agile, and our goal is to deliver premier training to all of our costumer's. Whether you're a beginner who would like to learn chess or an intermediate player looking to expand their horizon's. CM Chess wants to be your guide through your chess journey to help you reach your full potential..
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Flexible working hours
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Representative to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients, identifying potential sales opportunities, and creating strategies to close deals. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales, excellent communication skills, and the ability to think quickly and creatively in order to develop effective solutions.
- Prospecting for new customers and building relationships with existing customers.
- Making sales presentations and demonstrating how a product meets customer needs.
- Developing and maintaining a customer database.
- Maintaining records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Analyzing sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Developing strategies to increase sales and customer loyalty.
We at Check Mate Chess are in search of entheusiastic individuals who enjoy working hard and being rewarded for it! Experience in a sales role is highly prefered but not required as we are willing to train the right candidate. Experience teaching or playing the game of chess is preffered but not required.
Job Types: Casual, Freelance, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your history with the game of chess?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote