When you're an employee of Advantage Communications, you're home. We are looking for strong community leaders who embody our 5 core values. If you are passionate, honest, respectful, innovative and driven to be the best, we'd very much like you to become a member of our team!
A Technical Service Representative receives inbound phone calls from users to help them troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with their products and services. We provide paid training and consistent coaching once you've reached production to make you successful. We are always looking for tomorrow's leaders and will give you the tools and support you need to get there.
HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Go the extra mile to delight our customers!
- The ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Provide prompt resolutions to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Answer incoming calls from customers concerning technical support issues and inquiries in a professional, polite, and courteous manner.
- Field billing inquiries from customers while assisting in activating new service provisions, providing plan upgrade information, and cross-selling when applicable.
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must reside in Prince Edward Island
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior technical service or call center experience is preferred
- $13.70/hour for 37.5 hrs/week
- 265 Brackley Point Rd. Charlottetown, PE
Work From Home