Please note: This is a maternity leave coverage expected to last 12-18 months.
PrairieCoast equipment is a top performing John Deere dealership with 11 locations throughout Northern Alberta and British Columbia. Our employees are the backbone to our success and our most important resource. A significant portion of PrairieCoast equipment is owned by employees and we offer a RRSP and TFSA eligible Employee Share Ownership Plan.
We are committed to better serve our customers by providing premier products, superior service, and by embracing and utilizing technology. We value integrity, innovation, and passion.
- One of Canada’s Best Managed Companies™ each year since 2013
- One of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers™ 2020 and 2021
- Recognition by John Deere as a top performing dealer in North America
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended health benefits including prescription, dental and vision coverage, visits to paramedical professionals
- A referral bonus program
- Annual sick pay allowance
- Employee discounts
- Employee assistance plan
- Peer recognition program
- Strong focus on training and leadership development
- Company contests and team building events
- The opportunity to interact with leaders of the company
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will:
Provide support to our employees and managers in all areas of Human Resources including Recruiting, Onboarding, Training, Benefits, Payroll Support, Performance Management, and Safety. The Human Resources Coordinator will also work on HR projects and help plan employee events and contests.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Education in Human Resources preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Understanding of Human Resources practices and employment and laws
- Ability to maintain and preserve strict confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a high-volume workload with competing deadlines
- High degree of attention to detail in all areas of work
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Strong technology and computer skills required
Job Type: Full-time
Contract length: 12-18 months
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chilliwack, BC V2R 0W3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- How many years of experience do you have in human resources?
- What is your expected wage for this position?
Work Location: In person