Administration is the backbone of an organization. Every individual working within this function connects each of our departments together. To us, this link ensures that there is a smooth and accurate flow of information from each part of the organization to the next. We are looking for an Office Administrator, to help ensure our teams are connected within our organization.
We Are Campbell Scientific
We work to make a difference and help those working to advance science and technology for the benefit of humankind. Through our advanced measurement systems, our goal is to provide key insights to people using science and technology to solve massive global challenges including severe weather, climate change, limited natural resources, sustainable food production, energy production and distribution, and infrastructure safety.
What’s in it For You?
- A great work culture where we work hard and make the time to enjoy both our work and the people around us.
- Challenging and engaging work that makes a difference on a global scale.
- Industry competitive salaries.
- A comprehensive benefit package.
What You’ll Work On
The Office Administrator supports the general office to handle a wide range of administrative and support related tasks while increasing efficiencies, collaborating cross-functionally, and managing crucial information, with minimal supervision. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this person will be proactive, organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing, thriving global organization. This position will provide administrative support to all departments, and will provide support for photocopiers, postage, office supply distribution, scheduling, event coordination (both large and small, with varying levels of complexity), research, phone systems and email distribution. Crucial to this role is the ability to interact with staff in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, resourceful, and efficient. In addition, this role may be involved in supporting and completing projects as required.
This position will work in-office, Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
What We’re Looking For
- Completion of post-secondary education with a focus on Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years related work experience
- A combination of education and experience may be considered
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong decision-making abilities
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License; clean abstract is required
- Fluently bilingual in English and French is an asset
- You are aligned with our ARCTIC Values (Accountability, Respect, Client-centric, Teamwork, Innovation and Continuous Improvement.
- Someone who places importance on working hard, having fun, and building great relationships with your peers.
Please note that all new hires to Campbell Scientific Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof as required.
To learn more about what we do, please visit out website at: www.campbellsci.ca