Lavvi is a SaaS company with deep insurance expertise, and we continue to deliver best-in class software to our clients for over 14 incredible years. Our product helps insurance companies find more reliable ways to sell online and maximize digital distribution by simplifying the process end-to-end. Insurance companies trust us to navigate complex industry regulations to increase ridership, generate higher revenue, and protect more lives.
Our purpose is to inspire greatness. In ourselves, and in each other. The mission is to deliver technology that empowers people to reach their highest potential. Our vision is to be North America’s most trusted and sought-after insurance distribution experts.
About the position:
As a Project Manager, you will work with various teams across our organization to coordinate delivery efforts. Ultimately, the Project Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of our contracts and service agreements and the revenue associated with them. You will lead, manage and deliver multiple projects ensuring they are on time and on budget. You will be a champion of all internal and external stakeholder management providing updates on timelines, budget constraints (if any), project planning, and closure of deliverables.
You will lead a project management team ensuring best practices are met and team members are empowered where needed to ensure the successful delivery of all projects. This role may include, but is not limited to, project status and change request reporting, maintenance of project plans, issue identification and resolution management, risk mitigation and resource management.
Nuts & Bolts:
- Start date: immediately
- Status: Full time (40+ hours)
- Location: Remote
- Reports to: Mireille Caissie, VP of Delivery
- Career path advancement: Senior Project Manager > Director of PMO
- Direct and manage assigned contracts/service agreements/projects from beginning to end within the allotted scope, time, and budget.
- Develop, maintain and monitor a Project Schedule and Cost Performance throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project (internal and external).
- Display proactive willingness to learn and understand software and the mechanics of their implementation and deployment.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, issue logs, action item registers, and presentations, as required.
- Contribute to further best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- As required, develop, and oversee quality assurance strategies and protocols for user acceptance and implementation of new and enhanced systems/ applications.
- Coach, motivate, mentor and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take proactive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- At least 4 years of experience in stakeholder management/consulting and business analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and think on your feet with minimal supervision.
- Experience managing software delivery projects and sound understanding of software delivery lifecycle (SDLC).
- Thrive working with a ton of ambiguity and you take extreme ownership of your work...no task is too big or too small.
- Excellent time management, organization and critical thinking skills.
Nice to have:
- PMP certified or working towards certification
- Four-year diploma university degree in information technology, administration or management
- Experience using agile methodology
Compensation & Benefits:
Negotiable - $90,000 - $125,000 CAD
- Fully remote work environment
- $500 home office stipend
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid time off
- Team retreats
- Strong work/life balance
- Work with a team of high performers
- Comprehensive dental and medical benefits including RRSP
- Tons of opportunities for growth and career advancement
- Learning and Development stipend (in the works)
To learn more about us, visit our career page:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- What methodology are you confident with (agile, waterfall..etc)?
- If an offer was extended to you, how soon could you start?
- How many years of consulting experience do you have?
- software project management: 4 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote