At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Effectively manage an existing team made up of both employees and embedded service partners, and ensure this team is, and remains, optimally sized and skilled, and scales to meet the company’s growth over the next several years
- Co-develop a thoughtful and comprehensive workplace program based on ServiceNow’s short and long-term business needs, align with company and department mission to provide a simple, yet operationally excellent and productive workplace for our employees
- Assist to strategic planning for moves, adds, and changes (MAC) in coordination with space planning/occupancy
- Responsible for the management of vendor service contracts, periodic and ongoing performance & financial review, conducting RFP’s, and assuring performance of team, including service providers
- Be a key partner to the business and other internal organizations such as Global Talent, IT, Communications and Branding to help drive collaboration, strategy, problem solving and communications
- Be a key partner to, and customer of, our Planning & Design, Facilities Management Operations, Health& Safety + Security and Project Management program offices within EMEA
- Work very closely with senior leaders to deliver all workplace related services with the utmost level of customer service and attention to detail
- Build strong internal relationships with ServiceNow employees, office stakeholders; specifically, Legal, Finance, IT, and Global Talent to foster a positive employee experience
- Operate like Workplace Services is your business and your product; think like a product manager and a general manager
- Be an employee experience advocate and a builder of employee-centric communities, all in the spirit of driving employee success and engagement across the Americas
- Own both your OpEx and CapEx budgets and deliver results within articulated targets
To be successful in this role you have:
- Be a servant-leader who comes equipped to build and maintain a world class team of both employees and service partners
- Have 3 - 5 years of demonstrated success in the strategic and operational aspects of team & project management + workplace services in a high-growth, very dynamic environment – adaptability is key.
- Exhibit strong analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills. Be a proven creative thinker with a problem-solving approach
- Have an excellent track record of establishing relationships, influencing and negotiating competing priorities among business partners
- Have a proven ability to deliver concise and simple written and verbal communications to cross functional stakeholders and executives
- Have an evolving knowledge of commercial and corporate real estate with the willingness to become an expert
- Has experience in working with multiple countries and cultures within the EMEA region.
- Have an excellent grasp of business-oriented financial concepts, financial analysis, budget formulation, and business case development
- Qualifications like NEBOSH, IFM, MCR, etc. are advantageous.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.