Join Inuvialuit Development Corporation Construction (IDCC) in Inuvik as a Project Coordinator/Estimator. You'll be vital to our project success, preparing estimates, monitoring costs, and collaborating with clients and subcontractors. Blueprint reading, Microsoft proficiency, and strong communication are key. If you're an independent worker seeking a challenging role, apply now to make an impact on our projects and client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education, experience, and knowledge:
- Prepare estimates and submit quotes to clients.
- Track costing and schedule of projects.
- Read and understand tender and contract documents.
- Work with both the client and subcontractors to complete project on time and within budget.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Initiate takeoffs from blueprints for materials required.
- Contact vendors and subcontractors for project estimating.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Versed in the used of Microsoft software – Spreadsheets and Word.
- Coordinate the scheduling of getting materials to the project sites.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client regarding the project.
- Ability to write up and track change orders, RFI’s and shop drawing.
- Ability to work independently.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: September 30, 2023
Priority given to beneficiaries of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Inuvialuit Regional Corporation - Human Resources Division
Email: [email protected] Fax: 888-872-7142