SALES ADMINISTRATOR / COORDINATOR
LOCATION: Innisfil, ON (on-site)
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office
TYPE: Full-Time: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
The Sales Administrator/Coordinator, also known as the Inside Sales Specialist (ISS) is responsible for creating, processing, and tracking all equipment purchase orders within their portfolio. The ISS will work directly with their reporting Manager and Outside Sales Managers to ensure that orders are managed end-to-end efficiently and effectively. The Inside Sales Specialist (ISS) is an office-based position.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks within tight timeframes
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Business Diploma considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- 2+ years’ experience in an Inside Sales role or a related Administration position
- Experience using MS Office Suite, with a focus on and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using internet research tools
- Experience working with tenders
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, CDK an asset
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end sales process, considered an asset
Liaison with Equipment Manufacturers for order entry and production planning
- Provide timely quotes, as directed by Regional Sales Managers, to ensure the accuracy of cost sheets
- Enter orders for all new unit sales orders
- Document and maintain tracking of unit sales to monitor the production status of order to delivery
- Utilize CRM application to file documents and track customer and sales history
- Liaise between Sales and Service departments to ensure timely and efficient processes
- Collaborate with Logistics department to coordinate Freight traffic as required
- Ensure Regional Sales Managers provide all required information through the sales process and follow up as required
- Participate in regular team meetings to provide status updates
- Prepare sales reports, presentations and participate in other project work as assigned
- Provide general administrative support as required for various team members
WHY WORK AT JJE?
Talented, dedicated and passionate team to work with
- Exceptional best-in-class products and service offerings for our customers
- Market-competitive compensation package with annual increase opportunities
- Robust Group Benefits that are 100% paid for by the Company – inclusive of Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Travel coverage
- Paid Personal Days
- Charitable Giving Program
- Educational Scholarship Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer Matching Retirement Savings Plan
- Federally recognized as a certified Employment Equity organization
- Member of multiple provincial safety programs and COR certified
- Our Core People Values: Leadership, Customer Excellence, Integrity, Inspiration, Teamwork, Innovation and Ambition
WHO WE ARE:
As the leading distributor of public works equipment, Joe Johnson Equipment (JJE) provides mobile infrastructure-maintenance equipment to municipalities and contractors across Canada and the US. Through our branch network, we sell, rent, lease, service and support vacuum trucks, refuse & recycling collection vehicles, street sweepers, sewer cleaners, and inspection cameras.
JJE is a dynamic and growing organization, focused on maintaining an “employer of choice” culture. We have a stable, team-based, and collaborative work environment that drives our organization to be best-in-class within our industry. We offer opportunities across Canada and the U.S. and are committed to providing challenging and rewarding career paths for our employees. JJE provides very competitive compensation packages, robust group benefits and an opportunity to grow professionally.
JJE is a proud subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, then we at Joe Johnson Equipment welcome your application. We encourage applications from all qualified persons, however only those who are being considered for the position will be contacted.
If you are contacted for an interview and require any accommodation, please notify HR in advance and we will provide applicable accommodation.