We are looking for a responsible Food Counter Attendant to fulfill our day to day operating duties at our Unimarket South Location.
- Greet customers and make eye contact at the counter.
- Check-out customer orders quickly and accurately, using correct prices and menu items.
- Maintain the physical appearance of the food counter area, including but not limited to, cleaning counter top; sweeping and dusting; and cleaning-up spills.
- Maintain familiarity with monthly specials, sales, and restaurant promotions.
- Maintain accurate paperwork throughout the shift and reconcile drawer as needed.
- Serve menu items to customers.
- Open and close the restaurant t by adhering to company procedures.
- Answer store phones and direct calls as appropriate.
- Stock, rotate, merchandise, and face product according to department procedure.
- Pull, record, and dispose of short-date, low-quality, damaged, and return items following established procedures. Record department shrinkage promptly and accurately.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- English ( Speaking/writing), Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and push/pull heavy loads of 75 pounds in a physical environment
must be available for evening and weekend shifts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
To ensure the well-being of our staff at this time, we have installed plexiglass barriers at our food counter, and provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.
Work Location: In person