Full-time, Brio Steinbach
Starting salary - $52,399
Why should you join our team?
At Brio Insurance, we support a professional and innovative work environment with a corporate culture that uniquely embraces empowerment, accountability, and trust. We recognize and value each employee's contributions to our success, which is why we offer competitive compensation, 100% company paid health benefits, employer-matched pension plan, continuing education, and career advancement opportunities.
At Brio Insurance, our values are straightforward:
· Do good
· Be better
· Own it
· Move forward
What will you be doing?
The Autopac Supervisor is a member-focused local Brand Champion who motivates, coaches and develops frontline retail staff. They foster an environment with a positive and consistent advice-based client experience that assists the branch in achieving its goals. Overseeing the daily workflow of the frontline retail operations, they ensure that all established policies and procedures are followed.
· Assist with internal training of new staff
· Supervises branch staff
· Support the achievement of department and organizational goals as well as actively participates in regular staff meetings.
· Maintain open communication and cooperation with other staff to ensure a friendly and efficient work environment.
· Organize, schedule and monitor client staff activities to ensure that maximum service levels are being provided to clients and that work flows smoothly.
· Establish performance standards in collaboration with the Managing Partner; evaluate performance of staff; identify training and development needs; participate in and deliver disciplinary actions.
· Resolve more complex problems and client complaints referred by staff to ensure the needs of clients and Brio/Interlake Insurance are met.
· Collaborate with the Managing Partner to successfully roll out newly established organizational procedures. Ensure activities conform to policies, procedures, legislation and regulations.
· Ensure all MPI KAP duties are adhered too.
What do you need?
· Working towards Level 3 Brokers Insurance License
· Completed all MPI/Special Risk Extension training courses
· Solid understanding of MPI Commercial vehicle coverages
· Demonstrated desire to serve others in a friendly and professional manner
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure
· Ability to prioritize using sound judgment to make timely and effective decisions
· Knowledge of Brio/Interlake Insurance products and services
· Ability to follow standardized policies and procedures
· Knowledge of risk management within the insurance industry
· Proficient computer skills
· Solid working knowledge of EPIC system
Are you ready to?
· Be an ambassador for our brand, values and products
· Ensure things get done efficiently
· Go home each day feeling accomplished
· Challenge the status quo
· Build a career
· Continue learning
If you are interested in this position, apply today! Application deadline is October 1, 2023.
We welcome diversity, value inclusion, and take pride in our vibrant corporate culture. Our team is a reflection of the members we serve and the communities we live in.
Brio insurance welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $52,399.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Steinbach, MB R5G 0C2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-01