Armour is currently recruiting Professional Class 1 Driver(s) for our Curtainside Flatbed Division in Moncton, New Brunswick.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Professional Class 1 Driver, you will drive an Armour branded truck and deliver regional lanes throughout the Maritimes.
- These steady, year-round routes will be Monday through Friday.
Why You’ll Love Working for Armour:
- Earn more: Armour offers a compelling compensation package and benefit plan, plus premiums, loyalty, and safety bonuses!
- Team Environment: A fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture.
- Our dispatch team is world-class and committed to building a partnership with you, leading to long-term success and a fulfilling career.
What You’ll Need to Drive with team Armour:
- Valid Class 1 Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record and criminal record check.
- Minimum two (2) years’ tractor trailer experience OR the completion of a 12-week training program and four (4) week internship.
- Must be able to move up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation.
Armour Transportation Systems is an award-winning, world-class transportation and logistics company. We are a Platinum member of Canada's Best Managed Companies and a Top Fleet Employer.
Founded in the early 1930s, Armour Transportation Systems has grown to be one of the largest trucking carriers in Canada, with 26 terminals, 4,000 pieces of equipment, nine maintenance facilities, over 750,000 square feet of warehouse space, and more than 2,000 team members.
Our vision is to be the dominant gateway between Atlantic Canada and the world, realizing profitable growth through leading transportation and logistics solutions, global partnerships, exceptional employees, and strategic acquisitions.
Armour Transportation Systems is committed to the principles of employment equity. The purpose of employment equity is to ensure that no person is denied employment opportunities or benefits for reasons unrelated to ability.
Armour Transportation Systems welcomes applications from Indigenous peoples, African Canadians and other racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, and women in occupations or positions where they are underrepresented. If you are a member of one of these equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your expression of interest for this position.