Kenilworth Media Inc. (a subsidiary of Forum Media Group) is a forward-looking company dedicated to inspiring, informing, educating and connecting people to foster growth and prosperity. We are seeking an intermediate B2B Advertising Account Manager. This position will be responsible for selling B2B marketing solutions, particularly multi-platform media advertising (including print and digital ads). You will be joining our inside sales team who manage accounts across a variety of dynamic industries. This position will have an established territory, and we are looking for someone who is excited to prospect, find new customer opportunities and grow existing customer relationships.
If you are a self-motivated, disciplined, consultative sales hunter with a positive attitude looking for an opportunity to earn uncapped commissions, this may be the ideal fit for you. A proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals is required. Prospecting and qualifying new business is a must. The ability to build rapport, foster relationships and identify a customer's needs will be key elements to success. The current media environment provides fast-paced sales cycles that require multi-tasking, strong organizational skills and exceptional follow up.
- Plan, prioritize, and manage sales activities to meet short-term and long-term goals
- Maintain and grow a territory for print & digital advertising and events
- Direct one-on-one consultative selling via phone and video calls
- Be able to multi-task on multiple sales goals
- Occasional travel to trade show events to grow existing and new business
- Develop and manage a healthy pipeline of new prospects
- Maintain and update CRM daily and manage weekly projections
- Work in a team selling environment
- Gain in-depth industry knowledge
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent sales experience preferred
- Minimum 3+ years proven sales experience in media publishing & print/online advertising sales or a related field.
- Proficient with CRM, forecasting tools, and Excel
- Proven track record of success in exceeding quotas
- Proven track record of overcoming objections
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to build and nurture client relationships
Interested in speaking with us about this opportunity? Forward your resume to Human Resources.
Please note only selected candidates will be contacted.
A full-service media company, Kenilworth Media is in a rapid growth phase, actively seeking acquisitions and new ventures in publishing and content management. Our brands represent a diverse cross-section of some of North America’s leading sectors, including signage, franchising, jewellery, veterinary practice management and backyard leisure living.
We are a subsidiary of the FORUM MEDIA GROUP (FMG), an international media company headquartered near Munich (Germany) with leading professional publishing houses worldwide. In 2021, FMG had revenues of approximately $US102 million and employed more than 1,000 employees in Europe, Asia, North America and Australia.
Founded in 1988, FMG specializes in providing clients with quality products, professional training and development. The FMG portfolio also includes a diverse group of publications and events.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- RICHMOND HILL, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in RICHMOND HILL, ON