We are seeking an exceptional Administrator who will provide administrative support to the Property Manager and Senior Vice President of the Property Management Division.
About the role
The Administrator is responsible for:
- Providing general office administrative support to Property Manager (i.e.- fax, scan, copy, file, mail, courier etc.), reception related duties.
- Answering daily Tenant service calls, dispatching calls to Building Technicians and following up with Tenant and Building Technicians to ensure calls are completed.
- Maintaining Tenant and Building filing systems, both physical and server files, including security procedures (card access, holiday and operating hours), updated internal contact information. Maintain site parking spreadsheets, pass/car information, waiting lists and working with parking lot management.
- Updating On-Call Book/laptop regularly with tenant emergency contact information and security procedures, preparation of tenant notices.
- Preparing and or creating “RFP’s – Request for Proposals”, obtaining pricing from contractors as requested monthly for Property Manager approval and prepare contracts.
- Preparing marketing flyers for each property; update website for vacancies, update brokerage community of vacancies.
- Preparing Offers to Lease and co-ordination with lawyers for preparation of Lease Agreements; Performing credit checks on prospective tenants; preparation of Lease Cover Sheets; Coordinate Tenant Lease Move-in / Move-Out Checklist form.
- Preparing Monthly/Quarterly Owner’s Reports, and Owner distributions.
- Working with Accounting Department, assist with rent collections, budget and recovery letters.
- Performing other related Property Management duties as required
- MS Office suite skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Friendly, engaging and positive personality.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Mature approach with an attention to detail
- At least 3 years of previous experience in an administrative position
- empower our people to strive for creativity, uniqueness, and distinction.
- are driven by values of Integrity, Commitment, Innovation, Attention, Balance, Gratitude, and Leadership.
- are actively pursuing portfolio growth opportunities.
- have been shaping real estate in Ottawa for 60 years.
- are proud of our fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development, and success.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an attractive base salary and benefits.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know in advance so that we may arrange for their provision.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person