- Mine the CRM database and advance the sale with all Prospects.
- Manage telephone inquiries, Contact Centre leads, walk-ins and emails inquiries and convert to personalized tours and permanent move-ins.
- Conduct personalized tours and close sales through lease signings
- Conduct purposeful follow-up with Prospects in database.
- Schedule next activity with any Prospects without a next step and reduce past dues
- Transition current Prospects from hot, warm and cold.
- Successfully execute the Chartwell sales process.
- Coordinate and facilitate marketing events as outlined to drive new contacts and leads
- Actively participates in the daily Team Up and the weekly management meeting to provide updates regarding new prospects, personalized tours, marketing events, and other sales related information.
- Works closely with the Health and Wellness Manager and adheres to the home’s process and guidelines for new residents.
- Works closely with the Life Enrichment Manager and Food Service Manager to optimize and sell the value of those services.
- Provides daily updates to the GM regarding sales activities and results.
- Tracks daily sales activity in the CRM database.
- Inputs accurate and detailed notes in the CRM database.
- Participates in weekly update calls with VP, Sales Strategy
- Provides the GM/DRS/VP with weekly updates regarding sales activity and results.
- Ensures a smooth transition for the new resident by supporting the transfer of relationship to the General Manager as well as other members of the management/leadership team
- Prepares Residency Agreements for G.M. to review and sign; and maintains pertinent records (as required).
- Attends mandatory sales training.
- Ensures the confidentiality of information relating to residents, families, colleagues, prospective residents, and Chartwell Retirement Residences, etc.
- Is aware of employee and supervisor’s responsibilities.
- Follows all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Works safely to reduce the risk of injury to self, co-workers, and residents.
- Is alert to, remedies, and promptly reports all actual or potentially hazardous situations.
- Wears personal protective equipment (or clothing) as required by task, MSDS, or residence policy.
- Practices our corporate values of R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Must have retirement industry experience.
- Experience in generating sales relationships.
- Experience in marketing and/or customer service.
- Experience working with seniors is an asset
- Successful completion of secondary school or equivalent.
- Post-secondary education in related field a benefit
Skills & Abilities:
- Results Driven: Manages activity to drive sales results.
- Perseverance: Tenacious – continues no matter what the obstacle.
- Influencing : Ability to persuade and influence others. Persuades people to make decisions.
- Prospecting: Conducts timely and purposeful follow up.
- Planning and Prioritization: Plans and schedules daily sales activity to drive results.
- Team Up: Engages residence team members to achieve success in sales.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Own It, focused on sales.
- Commitment to Service Excellence: Looks through Lens of the Customer (internal, external).
Working Conditions & Effort
- Work involves moderate walking and standing during personal visits or meeting community partners and for monitoring residence activities. Some work is also performed in an office environment.
- Work requires flexible mental effort associated with optimal periods of sales traffic, organizing information, and interaction with staff and the public.
- Work is performed wearing personal protective equipment (or clothing) as required by task, MSDS, or residence policy.
- Extensive travel within Ontario required
- The position reports to the VP, Sales Strategy
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives BETTER: the lives of our residents and their families, and the lives of our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, inspiring, and caring people who are empowered to provide personalized, human experiences for our residents and staff through the connections they make every day within our communities.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hiring people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including people with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email [email protected]
or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.