As a Salesforce Platform Developer, you will be a key member of our consulting team, responsible for designing, developing, and implementing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform for our clients. You will work closely with our clients and other members of the team to understand the business requirements, including those related to healthcare and patient management, and translate them into technical solutions. You will also be responsible for ensuring the quality and timely delivery of solutions, as well as providing technical expertise and guidance to junior developers and clients.
- Design and develop custom Salesforce solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, and other Salesforce technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
Create and maintain Salesforce custom objects, fields, workflows, and triggers to optimize business processes.
- Develop and implement integrations between Salesforce and other systems using APIs and web services.
- Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and coding standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce platform issues and bugs.
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce platform updates, releases, and best practices to recommend and implement improvements.
- Participate in system testing and quality assurance efforts to ensure the reliability and performance of Salesforce solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other team members, as needed.
- Document technical specifications, design documents, and other development-related documentation.