Position Title: Order Fulfillment Manager
Reports To: National Logistics Manager
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Olivieri Foods, a brand of Riviana Foods Canada Corporation (RFCC) is the national leader of fresh pasta, gnocchi, and sauces in Canada. Olivieri brand is well known for its quality and excellence. Our company is committed to providing the most wholesome products today, leading in innovation, and providing high-quality products you can be proud to serve your family. We have an immediate opening for a Order Fulfillment Manager (OFM) to join our growing team based out of our Montreal office.
As the leader of the Customer Service Team, the Order Fulfillment Manager (OFM) is the owner of the order to delivery process for both rice and Olivieri products. The OFM leads a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) charged with managing customer relationships, working with the Sales team, and cross-functional peers to execute the customer order fulfillment to delivery process. The OFM is also the primary escalation point for managing customer non-compliance deductions driving root cause correction and, where applicable, rebilling.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across various functional areas with both internal and external customers
- Manage order fulfillment to maximize service to customer within budgeted cost structures
- Set key customer service policies/SOPs and drive compliance across team / organization / customers
- Primary escalation contact for customer Buyers / Replenishment Teams
- Manage internal and 3PL warehouse outbound to customer volumes within capacities and capabilities
- Lead projects/process improvement to resolve short and long term customer issues or initiatives
- Manages global customer communication of policy changes, holiday management etc.
- Work in conjunction with sales to ensure customer strategic vision and logistical needs are met or exceeded
- Primary contact for EDI and SAP Order Fulfillment processes
- Lead and develop team of CSRs through coaching and performance management
- Primary metrics are order fill rate and customer non-compliance fine value
- Develop and maintain critical customer service policies (sailing schedules, lead time policies etc.)
- Develop and maintain Customer profiles and specific SOPs
- Maintenance of key customer scorecards to track service performance
- Responsible for relationship management with customer replenishment contacts
- Responsible for monitoring customer orders against policy
- Accountability and strong management of customer non-compliance fines
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- University Undergraduate Degree, College Diploma or equivalent experience
- 5 to 7 years various Supply Chain experiences with focus on Customer Service
- Fully Bilingual English/French with strong communication skills - written and verbal
- System Knowledge: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel in particular; experience in SAP an asset
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H1M 2S5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you ok with a Hybrid schedule, 3 days at the office two days from home?
- Are you ok with the hours of work (830-5)?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Supply Chain: 5 years (required)
- Customer Service: 5 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Montréal, QC H1M 2S5