*Demand Generation Manager*
Hi, I’m Thomas Paris, the Director of Marketing at PayShepherd. Our company is growing fast and so it’s time to reinforce the marketing team with a Demand Generation Manager.
This role is incredibly important as it will support our SDR, Business Development and Sales teams as we scale through our next phase of growth.
PayShepherd is a software company that helps heavy industrial leaders bring a new level of efficiency and transparency to the way they manage their contractors.
The heavy industry is undergoing a significant shift, increasingly relying on vendors to thrive in a highly competitive environment. This trend is accelerating due to factors like labor shortages, inflation, and supply chain constraints that are driving the need for agility, efficiency and innovation. However, poor management of these vendor relationships leads to serious consequences, such as rogue spending and cost overruns, safety risks and a culture of mistrust. That’s why our founding team, seasoned in the heavy industry, created PayShepherd. Our AI-powered platform is purpose-built to specifically address these challenges and protect the crucial relationship between facilities and vendors.
With a growth rate that outpaces our expectations and a culture that encourages constant learning, we’re looking for the very best to join us. Come to work each day knowing that what you do matters. Be part of a team that's not just talented but also passionate, where data drives decisions and impact is real.
As we continue to expand and disrupt the market, we are seeking a highly skilled and visionary Manager of Demand Generation to lead our marketing efforts and drive exceptional growth. This role presents a unique opportunity to scale and grow our demand generation program, playing a key role in shaping PayShepherd’s success. You’ll report to the Director of Marketing and you will collaborate with the marketing, business development and sales teams to successfully implement and launch new initiatives.
*You’ll thrive in this role if you are:*
- A strategic thinker with hands-on skills, who knows how to build demand generation programs to achieve overall business objectives.
- Able to partner, build relationships (internally and externally), and drive results across business functions and at all levels of an organization.
- A very thorough planner with incredible project management skills, able to organize, prioritize, multitask, and manage time effectively.
- A positive person who finds creative ways to solve problems.
*Your responsibilities will involve:*
- Develop and execute demand generation strategies that drive quality leads
- Own the lead-to-revenue process, working closely with Business Development and Sales to ensure effective lead qualification and follow-up
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns including both inbound and outbound initiatives
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly insights to the team
- Constantly A/B test campaign elements to improve ROI
- Collaborate with Product and Sales teams to refine customer segmentation and messaging
- Manage your allocated budget efficiently, allocating resources for maximum impact
- Oversee social media accounts and the website to engage existing customers and establishing positive public relations
- Oversee the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy
- Research trends and new marketing opportunities
- Coordinate and produce supporting documentation for advertising campaigns, such as budgets, estimates, and contracts
- Communicate and negotiating with ad agencies, employees, marketing staff, editors, and writers
- Analyze and integrate customer feedback
*You’ll stand out if you have:*
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing demand generation programs at high growth B2B SaaS companies
- Demonstrated success leveraging various marketing channels to exceed ambitious goals
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies in an enterprise context
- A data-driven mentality and an obsession for optimizing program performance
- Leadership and people management experience
- Experience with Hubspot
- Health & dental benefits
- Competitive salary with regular evaluations
- Learning & development budget
- New Macbook Pro & accessories
*The fine print*
- PayShepherd has broad ambitions. We’ve very agile and a place where changes happen fast and all the time. You have to enjoy the challenge of constantly learning and growing in your role, and rolling up your sleeves to make things happen.
- Our environment is suited for people who thrive in experimenting and figuring out the best way to do their work, and sharing those successes with others.
- Your contributions will directly impact the growth and direction of the company.
- We’re 100% remote and candidates should be legally entitled to work for a Canadian employer.
*How to Apply*
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value and appreciate your time. If you feel like this is absolutely the role for you, please apply!
PayShepherd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Job Type: Full-time