Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
We are looking for a Project Accountant to join our dynamic Finance team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will provide support to managers in project financial tracking and invoicing activities.
We offer a flexible hybrid work model, allowing you to work from home and from one of our offices in Québec.
- Meet monthly with project managers to ensure the financial monitoring of projects, including invoicing and proper revenue recognition.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of trust with internal and external clients.
- Inform management of major issues that may have a financial impact.
- Understand and ensure compliance with the internal control rules governing CIMA+.
- Ensure quarterly follow-up (projects at risk, unsigned amendments, etc.).
- Respond in a timely manner to internal and external client requests at various stages in the life of projects.
- Write/prepare and analyze reports required by the Finance management team.
- College diploma in accounting or an equivalent.
- Three years’ experience in a similar position.
- Fluency in spoken and written French.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (possibility of working with teams outside Québec).
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of Excel, Microsoft GP or Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience in a consulting engineering firm (asset).
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple stakeholders and meet tight deadlines.
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Afifa Karah-Ali