Business in Edmonton magazine, Edmonton’s premier source for who’s leading and what’s happening in the Edmonton Business scene requires an Account Manager/ Office manager with excellent people skills.
Seeking Entry Level Professional for Sales and Marketing
We are actively seeking an entrepreneurial minded individual that can both sell and lead a team of 4 individuals in an office setting. This position requires the individual to lead through personal sales achievements while also being able to coach and run a small sales team. This is a stand-alone office with ownership located in Calgary. Successful candidate must be able to operate independently while communicating with and meeting objectives of the organization.
Business In Edmonton is now in its 11th year of serving the Edmonton business community.
"I have worked with Pat and Tim Ottmann for just over 5 years. When I began my role as the Office Administrator, I was given ample training on print advertising and marketing which prepared me for my exciting jump to Director of Custom Publishing, where I made over 80 thousand in my first year! I enjoy coming into work every day because the office is full of great energy and my colleagues are always willing to share their knowledge and some laughs with me. " - Courtney
This is a base salary plus commission based role.
· Perform duties: phone and email potential clients for the magazine
· Build and maintain relationships with clients and the community
· Ensure sales team is operating to full abilities.
- Ability to start in a timely manner
- Hard Working & Determined
- Positive Attitude
- High School diploma or higher
- Basic computer skills
- Great Communication skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Knowledge of Adobe software
- Word and excel skills
- Marketing & Communications
- Journalism Background
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
We adhere to provincial health regulations
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Sales: 7 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-01