Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Alberta, and British Columbia. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We are currently searching for an IT Helpdesk Analyst to join our Information Technology team from Killam’s Regional Office in Waterloo, ON. As an IT Helpdesk Analyst, you will be on the front lines, providing technical support to Killam’s employees. Your responsibilities will include managing helpdesk calls/emails and, when necessary, traveling to regional offices and properties in Southwestern Ontario and Western Canada to provide onsite technical support.
- Installing and supporting computer hardware, software, and peripherals
- Providing front-line and back-office networking, server, and workstation support
- Managing, responding to, and resolving IT Service/Incident Requests via email and phone calls
- Performing other IT-related duties as assigned by the IT Director
- Other duties as required
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional listening skills and patience
- A strong customer service focus
- Experience troubleshooting MS Windows 10, 11 (MCSA certifications are an asset)
- Experience troubleshooting MS Office 2016 & 365 applications
- Understanding of basic networking processes, including DNS, DHCP, and troubleshooting network connectivity in LAN/WAN environments
- Experience with administering Local & Azure Active Directory
- Experience troubleshooting Android and iOS devices
- Experience with administering Microsoft Intune is an asset
- Experience with Fortinet network equipment is an asset
- A college certificate or diploma in Information Technology and/or relevant experience and industry certification
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
What we offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- An annual incentive program
- A cost shared health and dental plan
- Paid volunteer days
- An employee unit purchase plan
- Employer funded Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Discounts at local businesses through our Perks Program
How to apply: Please visit killamreit.com/careers
We are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive workplace for all employees. Employees will be given support and encouragement to develop their full potential and utilize their unique talents. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.